Who We Are
CDI and its heritage is firmly rooted in Arkansas; we have served many high-profile clients and have amassed an impressive and award-winning portfolio. Some of the most notable facilities in the state have been built by CDI. Among these are the Bank OZK corporate headquarters, Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium renovation at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, the U.S. Marshals Museum in Fort Smith, the historic Robinson Center renovation, the William J. Clinton Presidential Center, the UAMS Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, and countless more. We are proud that our facilities continue to serve the people of Arkansas and the Nation with efficient and quality construction for decades to come.
While a long list of projects demonstrates our significant achievements in these areas, we continue striving to improve our people, our process and our product as we look forward to the next decade and beyond.
Wholly owned and backed by Dillard’s, CDI offers specialized construction services that include:
- a preconstruction team whose members will provide transparent information organized and presented in ways that support good decision-making,
- a project delivery team with decades of experience and a focus on delivering value,
- cutting-edge BIM/VDC technology to deliver high-quality projects with little to no change orders,
- experience in prefabrication techniques that will save time and money on repetitive spaces, and
- a quality management approach that will deliver an exceptional project, as well as a warranty department that will train your staff and stay by your side to ensure that you remain satisfied with your new building.
Our projects are managed on-site, as well as from our Little Rock headquarters and our regional offices in Fayetteville, Arkansas and Frisco, Texas. Our team members practice a variety of specialized disciplines.
CDI’s extensive nationwide presence, specialized construction expertise, financial strength and bonding capacity combine to make us distinctly qualified to complete any construction project large or small. Because of our breadth of experience, we can scale our services to the particular and special needs of each project. This ability translates to our clients receiving the same level of quality services whether the project size is $100 thousand or $100 million.